Thursday, August 21, 2008

Well I'm Back


Ok after my astronomically popular last post where I "pwnd" sean i decided to come back to have another crack at someone that I dont really like. This time its Liam. Ok what is your problem why do you hate me , I for one honestly don't care but the fact that you leave every signle conversation i enter has to say something about your mental health.Sure you don't like me and I accept that but dude GET OVER IT. I hate most people in our group that according to you I'm the leader. So whenever I leave I at least take friends with me , granted that when me and my close friends leave the conversation so does everyone else but they all suck to. My gosh I'm paying out a lot of people these last two posts. Well I must say that most of the people that think their in the group that I am apparently the leader of will soon leave or we will leave (We meaning everyone I like). Well for today I'm saying good night readers and by the way picture unrelated to this post.

No comments: